Switching to matcha will leave you more relaxed, more focussed and more productive. Are you tired of coffee crashes? Do you want to stop relying on unhealthy snacks, confectionery and beverages to get you through the day? Need an energy boost that lasts?
Then switch to matcha, the purest and most potent form of green tea that you can enjoy as a latte, smoothie, juice or espresso. And if the effect you will feel from matcha doesn’t hook you, we’re sure its mild smooth sweet taste will.
And that’s before we even mention the rest of matcha’s health benefits.
Matcha versus Coffee and Tea
- Matcha has over 10 times the nutrients of steeped green, black, white, rooibos and mate tea
- 137 times the antioxidants of regular green tea.
- Matcha theophyllines provide an energy boost 3-6 times longer than coffee without the negative side effects
- Calms the nervous system while simultaneously giving an energy boost.
- Matcha is almost pH neutral, coffee is acidic leading to digestive problems.
- Matcha allows you to control your cravings, coffee makes you hungry.
- Matcha lowers blood pressure and cholestorol levels, coffee raises them.
Matchas Practical Benefits
- Gives an energy boost for 3-6 hours with no caffeine crash, just a soft come-down
- Theanines calm the nervous system aiding focus
- Almost zero calories and boosts metabolism to help weight loss
- Stimulates anti-biotic and anti-viral activity
- Stabilizes blood sugar and glucose levels to control appetite.
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Can be consumed in the evening without affecting sleep.